The past two days have seen some repeats. Instead of chronological I am just going to talk about my eating habits and why this island is so much fun

I'll start with White Flag because we had such a good time there and I highly recommend you give it a try. We went there Tuesday for lunch and had the beef sandwich. It was so good we took another back for Art and Nanc. We chatted with Natalie the owner who is a lovely woman striving to make this a unique lunch and appetizer place. She has a delightful personality and a great happy hour. Art and Nanc enjoyed the sandwich so much we all went back for happy hour tonight.
We ended up staying until about 15 minutes ago. For happy hour Natalie serves a two for one tapas. You order a tapas and you get the special of the day tapas for free. So tonight we got two beef sandwichs(what a surprise, wonderful smoked beef on a rye bread which Natalie scoured the island to find). Our two free tapas were ham wrapped around a pear with a mustard sauce. Six huge slices on a skewer, it was excellent and free!
Although Natalie professes to not be a bartender she mixed a mean drink. Did I mention drinks are two for one as well? Art and Nanc had Chardonnay. Four for two, I had an " I surrender" ( tequila, Kailua, expresso) and the wife an excellent mojito. For seconds she had the "surrender" and I had a marguerite. Then the big finale. Natalie makes her own French fries. We watched her cut up the potatoes and fry them. Absolutely delicious. We had one order. Art had two. Art's bill was $31. Our bill was $39
We stayed and ordered another round of drinks, still two for one.. Nanc kept looking at the waiter and finally recognized him. It was roger from lagunna(bad spelling). They chatted another half an hour
Add an absolutely beautiful view and a great time was had by all

Also for the first time tried and had to return to oHilma's. We had the fish sandwich on Tuesday. It was excellent so this morning on the way to mullet we picked up breakfast sandwiches. The best Johnny cakes I have had

Top the food fest off with Rosie's ribs for lunch and a spectacular weather day at mullet and it was just a wonderful day. Another wonderful day in paradise