Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 25
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
bethandsteve
bethandsteve
St. Louis, MO
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
17 members (Rumlover, inskis, UconnHusky47, Stevemech, inspectormark, GaryC, BHK, CaribbeanSolSXM, ChiTownHarry, Leagle49, JandIrene, 6 invisible), 502 guests, and 217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 4
#114523 06/02/2016 10:05 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 107
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 107
We took a wonderful trip to Scotland last month. Here is a video journal I put together of our trip. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxtdjj3iz_Q


[Linked Image]
dustinbh #157424 03/23/2018 08:21 AM
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5
A
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
A
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 5
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I have watched your video, the pictures in video are really beautiful. I can’t stop myself to see the video many times.


Moderated by  Administrator, Carol_Hill 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5