Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,047
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
Kennys 17
Member Spotlight
BillS
BillS
Canada
Posts: 50
Joined: January 2015
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
15 members (Rjkeltay, JeanneB, Cubdriver, dm25vac, blackrover, Two2go, inskis, timnboston, Sxmroyalislander, FLCajun, Rover, Arbor88, 3 invisible), 440 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#159392 04/22/2018 07:37 AM
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 59
B
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 59
Good Morning Everyone, can anyone give me updates on the rebuilding of the Willie T, Saba,, Bitter End and Trellis?
Thank You

BVI Sponsors
.
Boatwidow #159406 04/22/2018 10:02 AM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 207
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 207
Willie T III is being completed/complete and is about to make its journey to Norman. Willie T II is on the beach. 😞

Saba is rebuilding and 2 weeks ago had deliveries of boulders to help reinforce the island. I posted some video on FaceBook.

Bitter End hasn't started rebuilding yet but plans are in the works. It's in a sad state and still needs lots of cleanup.

I don't know about Trellis.

Boatwidow #159416 04/22/2018 12:11 PM
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 30
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 30
I was told by some of the locals at Leverick that Bitter End would not be reopening for two years. The only thing I know of that was operating out of there was the dive shop.

Boatwidow #159423 04/22/2018 01:01 PM
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 61
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 61
I spoke with the Bitter End people at the Newport Boat Show. They're planning to re-build, but won't start until next year, unless something changes.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5