Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (anet_scot, Island Girl, MrEZgoin, triciatn, CaribbeanCanadians, ggffrr11, 2 invisible), 357 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
I feel sure I must be misreading the ferry schedules. Can you not leave early AM from Virgin Gorda and return late afternoon? The ferry schedule I keep seeing appears to be the opposite. Since flying is no longer an option (for now), how do I do that? Anegada is one of my favorites!!! Thank you!


[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
You can do a day trip over woth Elaine at Bradley Power Boats out of Leverick — I think for a day trip from VG right now, it is your best option.


[Linked Image]

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
We went last Sunday and had a great time!


[Linked Image]

Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
Thank you!!! I will make a note. Can't miss going there. How long is the boat ride?


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 5,861
About 45minutes or a bit less.


[Linked Image]


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5