Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,066
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,533
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
7 members (KDE12603, Rumlover, johndana274, LAB57, CaribbeanSolSXM, GaryC, 1 invisible), 498 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#160258 05/04/2018 07:46 PM
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
S
steve74 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
Does anybody know if they are still offering assistance? We flew into Beef last year and this service was great. We fly back in June.

BVI Sponsors
.
steve74 #160286 05/05/2018 03:11 PM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 129
F
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
F
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 129
I am also curious about the answer to this question.

steve74 #160289 05/05/2018 04:53 PM
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
S
steve74 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
I have emailed them. Will let you know what I find out.

steve74 #160418 05/07/2018 07:56 PM
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 949
Yes. Saw them on the docks at ferry. However, they did not respond to my email trying to arrange for my arrival and I got busy and could stay on them to respond.
When they meet you, very beneficial.


Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com

steve74 #160438 05/08/2018 08:45 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Morning all! I do mostly land based (Anegada) trips to the BVI's. What are the benefits of joining BVI VIP? I've looked at their website and was able to ascertain very little information. I see they have 3 levels. I can be "Gold" when we go on our November trip. Any information will help. Thanks everyone.


Go Irish!!

Bill

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5