|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
11 members (caribmichael, Susieville, BuffaloBob, JeanneB, SXMFOX, oeastcoast, BillDauterive, kaba, PML, 2 invisible),
398
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 82
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 82 |
I have Google's Project Fi service (which leverages both TMobile and Sprint networks). Can anyone speak to coverage (Norman/Cooper/NorthSound/Tortola/Jost)? Internationally they may use other carriers (like Digicel) so maybe I'm more wondering about Digicel's 3g/4g/talk on the out-islands: https://fi.google.com/about/rates/https://fi.google.com/about/rates/?country=VG
Last edited by bkfitz; 05/07/2018 02:14 PM.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 251 |
We have Tmobile, and had no problems down island. Free text and data.
I'd like to be a jelly fish, cause jelly fish don't pay rent.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 82
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 82 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|