Hi Everyone well here it is my report! We left out of Philly using Delta on the 24th We will not use them again the trip was SOOO long it took over six hours in the air! In fact we left SXM at 4:30pm Sunday and arrived in PHL at 12:15am(what a bummer leaving 80+ and sunny to come home to 28 with snow and slush!!) enough about that! We had the Best trip ever!!![Linked Image] The weather from Christmas to New years was perfect then we had a few rain showers and clouds but I'll take that over the 24+ inches of snow we got at home on Christmas and the 12+ inches after New Year's Day! <br><br>We stayed at the Flamingo thru CheapCarribean and lucked out we ended up with a 2 bedroom unit in their new building which just opened up It was great and we had our own privat patio with Jacuzzi on the rooftop where we would end our days with bubbles, drinks, and watching the planes and stars!! <br><br>We spent several days at Baie Rouge our favorite beach the surf was very rough but the scenery still as beautiful as ever, we also went to Mullet, Dawn, and Maho to plane watch of course! We won a boat trip on the Bluebeard to Anguilla at the 12/30 party at Mary's Boon(for the scoop look at my post) thanks again Dicky Cindy and Brian for pulling that off!! Thanks to Bruce of the Bluebeard too!! we spent the day on Shoal Bay met some great people both at the party and on the boat trip!<br><br>WE ate at a few new places Hot Tomatoes was good try their Black Bean Hummus it was great! we went back for take out to bring to the beach with french bread YUM! Rancho's mexican night was pretty good too! We ate at Mary's Boon New Year's Eve and it was great as usual! then to Maho for the fireworks it was a Magical night for sure! Ron needed his rib fix so we were off to the LoLo's several times throughout the vaca- Bananas was good, we hit the Greenhouse for appetizers after shopping, Lee's was a disapoinment this time but oh well anyone can have a bad night. We tried to go to Le Petite Coin Creole but they were closed that particular day so next time they will be on our list!<br><br>We had a GREAT time!! I do not know why that island has such a hold on us but it continues to call us back over and over again - we are already talking about the next time...<br>[Linked Image]<br>Susan and Ron D