|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 325
Joined: September 2003
|
|
|
13 members (Eva, 2tannedfannies, SXMScubaman, JandIrene, Rumlover, Bkksxm, mcb, BillDauterive, xrayman67, lovemysxm, patentshark, 2 invisible),
502
guests, and
155
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335 |
TTOL is still making me log back in randomly even though I have checked the box "keep me logged in" . Seems I'm not the only one this happens to. Moderators, can you fix this please.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192 |
It is apparently a computer glitch, which we have been unable to fix..
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 207
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 207 |
socamon, you're not alone.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192 |
Again, it's some bug with the program. With this new version, we cannot program anything ourselves..
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003 |
I had the same problem about two months ago but it has disappeared and everything has been back to normal for over a month.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4 |
Haven’t had any problems at all... Until today!
JPH I spent my money on booze, broads, and boats...the rest I wasted.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15 |
Started doing it to me yesterday...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,003 |
I spoke to soon today I was logged off and a red notice at the top of my screen said “Insecure Website”
|
|
|
|
|
|
|