Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,076
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
kim
kim
Newtown, CT
Posts: 4,979
Joined: September 2000
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
11 members (knitsoftwear, MKGrey, Zanshin, biminis, boucharda, Compskier, 5 invisible), 457 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#162164 05/31/2018 09:21 AM
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 241
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 241
Does anyone know how Bobby’s in Cane Garden Bay is progressing? We will be there in 3 weeks and I will need some supplies. I e-mailed them and got no response. 😱😱

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
I provisioned with Bobby's on our recent April trip. They responded within a few days, delivered on time and accurate. This is the email I used Bobprov@surfbvi.com


Colleen

[Linked Image]


Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
He's asking about Bobby's in CGB that I still believe is still a work in progress ( slow progress!)Rose, just down the rozd does have a pretty good supply of stuff..

Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Thanks Mal, I did notice that after I replied. I tried removing my reply, but I see it is still there...oh well.


Colleen

[Linked Image]


Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
It was still closed when I left on the 17th and I haven't heard anything new yet.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 241
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 241
Originally Posted by Manpot
He's asking about Bobby's in CGB that I still believe is still a work in progress ( slow progress!)Rose, just down the rozd does have a pretty good supply of stuff..

Where is Rose located?

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Rose's place is Columbus Sunset Bar and is just passed the cemetary on the left if you are walking from Myett's (turn right if coming out of Myett's). She has a great selection of everything from rum to motor oil and rat traps but no real fresh items.

Rhymer's also has a small store with a smaller selection of items.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5