One quote from last week really stands out in my mind. According to Sandman, "you guys are really hitting it hard this week". That might have applied to our bar tab, but really it refers to all of the wonderful experiences we had over the past week.

Since we are used to visiting in August, when many places are closed, my wife and I decided to experience as much of what we usually miss on this trip. This included:

Marina Cay for Eric Stone's Happy Hour
Quito both solo and with the Edge.
Brian Neale at Myett's
Dinner at the Lobster Trap on Anegada
Dinner with Malcolm and Candace at the Elm with the Elmtones playing a lot of our favorite tunes.

Needless to say, we had a blast, but never really felt like we were rushing around. Two days on Anegada in the middle of the trip ensured that the blood pressure stayed low and the true spirit of limin was observed. We were even able to avoid the cruise ship crowds in CGB by shooting over to Jost for a day of fun in the sun.

This year, we were really struck by how welcome we feel everywhere we go. Folks remember us by name and go out of their way to make us feel welcome. Too many to name here, but as always, we want to thank Sandman for his hospitality and kindly nature. His two-bedroom unit up the hill next to Bobby's is quite nice and he's building another one right down the hill that should be finished this summer. Also want to thank Quito for two nights of great music and a chance to chat with one of our favorite people...anywhere.

Based on our rave reviews and numerous pictures, we've got a long line of friends and family wanting to join us on an upcoming trip. Can't wait to start planning the next one!!!