part 2
March 6-8 at CGB

Now a new adventure as we get off of the boat and onto CGB to Myett’s for a few days. Checked into our wonderful and very large room. Never dreamed it would be this big. LOL Walked down the beach past Stanleys (will have a burger there later) and checked out Quitos and the gift shops. It was strange as we were walking on land as the ground seemed to keep moving sideways on me. I think everyone thought I was drunk but I haven’t had that much to drink…. yet.

Went to happy hour and partied with Kapeye. [Linked Image]
A great first nite ashore. Met Mr. Magic and the Wife insisted on dancing with him. What a character.
[Linked Image]
Saw him everywhere we went every nite.

Sunset wasn’t too bad either.
[Linked Image]

Chillin out for the day. A little shopping between showers and a glass blowing demonstration at the Green VI Glass Studio. Went to Stanleys for a hamburger in Paradise for lunch. [Linked Image]
Best damn hamburger I’ve ever had.

While walking around the streets all the school kids in their uniforms were lining up along the street with their British flags. Found out they were waiting for the Duke of Lancher (I think) to come buy for a walk bye. He was detained at the glass shop but would soon be bye. [Linked Image] Anyone recognize him???? Wife actually went and spoke to him and shook his hand LOL

Jazz band was playing after kapeye was finished at happy hour so stayed for some of that too. Another great day in paradise.

Tried to check out the rum distillery today but no one around to help out. Had lunch at Quitos and found out he was playing solo tonite so made a dinner reservation. Did some more shopping for souvenirs etc. Cave was playing at Myetts so listened to him until our reservation at Quitos. Best shore dinner in CGB. I had the ribs and Wife had a Ginger Shrimp which was VERY good. Listened to Quito Rhymer for a couple of hours and bought a CD which he graciously signed for me. Here he is playing solo
[Linked Image]

Walking home noticed the moon.
[Linked Image]
Full moon tonite. Our last walk on the beach back to our room for our last nite sleep in paradise.

Up early and Sandman picked us up to take us to the airport for the first leg of our journey home. Here is the last view of the islands as we fly away. I think I recognize that island. LOL
[Linked Image]

God will forgive you.... Mother Nature won't. Please DON'T LITTER

[Linked Image]