Ok here we go I will try to be brief and clear but I know I will miss something:
Running: Good Ran everyday all over from Simpson to Frenchside past Mullet and Back, Ran to Baie Rouge from Mullet good, Ran in the LaSammana Complex sort of bad when the PITBULL ran out as I was running. Not the best. Bring a rock in your hand when running on the side streets. The other bad is that we are NO LONGER permited to run on the golf course. One of my favorite and safest places to run. Can't we share... I guess the new owner says NO! Elvis my friend who runs the grounds operations to the right of the Sapphire is the receiver of my size 9 running shoes and shirts after every visit along with GOO Packages. He came in 4th at the race I was too hung over and partied too hard to race that day.

Beaches.
Split between Mullet and Rosies Ribs.. La String at Orient and a few swims in Cupecoy beach after my runs soo refreshing to swim after a long run... ahh.....

People: Well again the island known as the friendly island is truly that. Everyone old and new we met were warm and could not do enough. Not looking for a handout just so nice. Standouts Rosie and her crew at Mullet, Johnny and his crew at La String at Orient both place made the fun in the sun over the top!

Shopping:
I avoided it and went to run and Swim but I did pick up my Aunt and crew who were there for the day. Did the Rib thing with Rosie and they shopped in town. Best place to buy your booze however is at the airport. Bring and EMPTY Carry On with wheels We get the best deals there as we always do and know that we can bring home our 4 liters per person safe and sound. We even got a NICE carry on with wheels. Island Liq.
Food:
Lunches. for the most part we ate at Rosies Ribs at Mullet and La String at Orient. Both GREAT. Beach Club one day great but not cheap for lunch. Super location and service.
Dinners:
Pineapple Petes was not as good as last year but the entertainment was nice and a average meal
Tutta Pasta- The worst meal on the island for us. The pasta was the worst I think I have ever had. AVOID.
Spiga Grand Case on Tuesday night- Our favorite All 6 of us had amazing Meals
Temptations-Super Asha the owner treated us to the round table and can not only provide the ultimate in fine dinning but the best jokes too. Ask her about the drop it in joke. Tell her Mignone said it was ok..This was the most expensive but well worth it and need to stop there one time
Johnny B under the tree- Avoid. Last year we thought we would eat in after a crazy day at the beach and it was great. This year forget it. Small portions and she did not want to give us condiments... and told us to go to Burger King.. WHAT it was over $200.00 and not the best food.
Saratoga-had not been there for years and so glad we did I had the tuna and the pasta all great plus the location for us was great. Service was ok. I would say this was our third best dinner.
Margot Marina- After a day at Orient we had to drive our Newbees to see Margot and stop at the Marina for Pizza. Our light dinner. They just moved so we were alittle messed up but clearly someone can add the name. The best pizza and go salads made a nice reasonable meal one night.
Breakfast-
New Find - Piece of Cake was great along with the usual Zee Best. They always welcome and take such good care of us. The owner a talk thin French man.. is the owner of both locations. You MUST get your lunch or dinner at the location to go BEFORE you go to the airport. IT IS WELL worth it. Everyone on the plane will hate you but you will have the best smelling and tasting food on the plane.
Other Last notes- As usually so many people that we know on the island old and new. To show you its a small world we even ran into a good friend from our Beach in New Jersey. Midway Seaside park... no not Snooki.. wow... sorry for it not being perfect but I think you will all get the big picture SXM we have to come again and I hope St Pats Day.. I love wearing my Green Afro... again.. on the island...Last you must begin and end with a massage from Christina at Coco Beach. She will bring you sooo much joy. I can’t say enough about her and she is a joy and have been blessed to find her. The best massage in the world. I really mean it!

People ask me why St Martin I say the best food the best beaches. Two different experiences on the same island