Wow Sxm for the 17th time or so. The flight from Newark started on time but as we approached a heavy rain prevented us from landing 2 times, we had to go to st johns for gas and wait out the rain. We arrived at 430 instead of 12 sooooo we were beat.
Checked In at u saved car rental. Watson was great and could not do enough for us.
We are a party of 6 all around 50 and 3 of us are celebrating on Sxm..
We checked in at the pelican new wonderful room. We have a two bedroom.. Dinner at pineapple petes very good and the stopped for ice cream at carrosal.yummmm
Sat am did my first run to the airport and back. The breakfast to go from zee best. So great. Then off to orient and to get the best massage in the world. Christina at coco beach has been giving us massages for years we made 2 massages for my wife and I. You must start a vacation with her tell her filet Mignone sent you. Not a deep tissue but some how she just works her magic.
La string.. Johnny missed us and was mad that we were not there for st pats day.. Well my green Afro and green goodies were a big hit. So we started slow and buy the end of the day we knew everyone and we all had a blast.met so many cool people swam drank and had a great lunch . On the way back we ate in Margot on the water. The thin crust pie was great then home and we all crashed....
Off to baie rogue today and din din tonight at rare or temptations tonight and maybe Cheri's.... We will see and update later l

People ask me why St Martin I say the best food the best beaches. Two different experiences on the same island