Just got back from another great time.. We were there only a few weeks ago but hey life it too short so why not?

Stayed at the Maho again,, same old same old,,,the front desk is in dire need of good staff,, other than that,, the regular staff are great as always,,,, we weren't around all that much anyhow.
Saturday night partied at Buccaneer with friends,,,Ronnie Santana was playing,, great tunes,,,,
Sunday off to Karakter ,, arrived 11:30,,not a chair to be found but eventually we got a good spot.
Back at the Maho,, Heineken was giving free beers to everyone,,,took full advantage of the that. Then off to
LaBamba to dance on the beach,,,BTW one of the best burgers I've ever had on the island.

Monday set off to Baie Rouge,, got there after a detour due to a bad accident.. only to find out the waves were crashing in and everyone was jammed up against the fence.. So back tracked and went to try Tahoma. No problem with parking or loungers,, we had the place to ourselves.. Stayed long enough to have a bucket of Coronas,,,, . Decided to stop in at the Dream Bar at Caravanserai.
Not a bad little spot but I couldn't see myself owning in there. Dinner was at Sopranos,, great as always.

Tuesday we had friends arriving on a cruise.. so we went to meet them and tour around. Drove all around Guana bay and checked that out then up to Dawn beach to Busby's,,,loved the $1 Amstel brights,, good day but way too crowded.
Dropped them off then went out to diner at Rancho in Simpson bay. Haven't been there in a few years,, Jesus and the staff still remembered us. I had the rib-eye,, not bad but not great as I rememeber. Then off to the Soggy Dollar for a drink,,, crazy place to people watch,, lots of fun.

Wednesday back to Karakter to enjoy a less crowded day.
Then off to Toppers By the Sea for happy hour.

Thursday was out in my cousin's boat. Since it was rough we
only went up to Happy Bay and achored and swam,,,lots of people on beach,, had a few cold Heinekens and relaxed. Then went to Friars for lunch at Kali's,,, perfect day on the water.
Stayed at the Maho for dinner and enjoyed a pizza from their new pizza guy.

Friday,, chill day,, just hung around the pool
Went to Pineapple Pete's for dinner,, and again,, great
as always..

all in all another great time,, you can find my pix here.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...mp;l=520e8e8937