Awoke to showers this a.m. We have been going to bed so early that we wake up at the crack of dawn!

Made our usual treck down to Tap 5 for croissants and ate on the balcony with the birds. I will miss this routine.

Headed back to Mullet today since we so enjoyed it the other day but oh my gosh! I didn't believe it when others said how rough it could be...I swear you could have had a surfing competition there today! I just love to get in the water so off we head to Baie Rouge and it was rough but nothing like Mullet. Weather is just perfect..not too hot and didn't even need an umbrella. We are in heaven. Tim fixed steak sandwiches on croissants with cheese with the leftover tenderloin we had and they were delicious! We stayed at Baie Rouge until 3 when it started to rain.. on a sidenote, the guys that are in the parking lot and rent chairs were so nice. I know some comments have been made but we were there early and they didn't have change and we were just going to let it go but they tracked us down on the beach several hrs. later to give us our change. Kudos to them.

We wanted to visit somewhere we hadn't been before so we headed off to Buccaneer Beach Bar and went right into the water since it is so calm. Enjoyed the antics of a dog chasing a ball over and over into the water. So cute. Decided to eat an early dinner there and had the special of chicken and ribs. Delicious but wished we shared a plate. WAY too much for one but so good. We enjoyed Kim-sha beach.

Headed back home but OH the traffic! Terrible! We were so sstuffed that we walked down to Orient village. It's such a nice walk from where we are. Lighted walkway through La Plantation and then straight to Orient..not even 5 min. I
would definitely stay here again.

As you can see by the time we are not late nighters. Have thought about going over to the Dutch side at night but
with the traffic and sobriety stops we have seen..afraid to even have 1 drink and drive. Another day in Paradise.

Goodnight all.

[/url]