Just got back from another glorious vacation in SXM. The highlite of our trip was meeting old friends and new ones. We went to the TTOL party at Hot Tomatoes where we met Dave and Ann from Aurora IL. Spent lot of time with them on Orient Beach and had a great time. Also got to meet the famous Dicky, and his concoction of coconut drinks, Thanks Dicky, it was fun. Met KFC on the beach at Happy Bay, and again that night at the TTOL party, it was their 25th Wedding Aniversary, Met Bob and Marge from Oregon, and Bob and Marylou on Orient beach. Ran into a lot of folks who used TTOL and some who never heard of it. whom we informed. We stayed at Le Plantation and Club O, both places treated us nice. A warm six pack of Caribes cost $5:00 at the store in Club orient--Cold 6 pack $9;00. Thought I would pass that on to other bargin hunters. (right Dave?) While on Orient beach, a group was getting ready for the Disney Ship, by making a stuffed Mickey Mouse into a anatomicaly correct Micky. It was real funny and I wish I could have been there to see the crowd reaction. <br>Another Highlite of our trip was a day sail on the Random Wind. We sailed to Friars bay, Stopped for lunch and swimming. It was a full day and if you are into sailing, I would highly recommend it. The beers and other drinks never stopped coming.<br>Went to Pinel to the backside and watched some of the Regatta with Dave and Ann. Good fun. <br>Never ran into one rude person, never heard of any crime. <br>The Island looked much greener that when we were there in 2000 and are already planning our next trip back next March. <br><br>This board has the respect of all who know about it, a great credit to Eric, Carol, Bob and all the rest who run it.