Sorry for the delay....

Day 5

As usual, I’m the first up and enjoy my cup of coffee. Group is dragging a bit and is slow to get going. This is our predetermined day for breakfast at the donkey diner in Coral Bay. Slow dragging' but we are off by 8:30 across Centerline. The wind is really up today and Hart Bay is loud and churning this morning.

[Linked Image]

We arrive to find a spot up front and find a table clearing as we walk inside beside a window with a great breeze.

[Linked Image]

The complete breakfast of Choco chip pancakes, two egg bacon and cheese sandwiches, french toast and a western omelet with a bloody mary arrive. Great stuff! Love the laid back atmosphere and all the locals, including the donkeys and the chickens. We wandered down the street to Skinny Legs in search of a new t-shirt. No real plans made and most everyone wanted a rest and a bit of shade, so we headed back to the villa after brunch. So back to the villa for some pool time and a cold Carib and a splash in the pool.

[Linked Image]

After lunch I asked if anyone wanted to go for drive, no takers. Breeze, Shade, pool and ocean views were what this group wanted today. I packed up some h2o and headed thru town to Lind Trail head. I’ve always wanted to walk this and I just took some quiet time a strolled down to Honeymoon and hung out for a while, then headed back with a stop at Salomon. Very nice couple of hours checking some great spots I'd never been two, both off of the beaten path jewels.

***one note - if you go to Honeymoon Beach, as you come out of the Lind Trail, there is large tree at the entrance of the beach. It is hollowed out on the beach side and loaded with a nest bees. Be careful. There is a good sitting rock right in front of the tree and that's how I spotted them.

[Linked Image]

Honeymoon Beach, the beach was relatively empty.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Solomon Beach, only 8 others on the beach. The unique palm trees give the beach the look of a deserted island.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next time down, I think we'll rent a dinghy to get easy access to these two beaches and a couple others on the North Shore.

Upon returning to Blue Agave, everyone appeared to be back in shape and it was decided that we would eat in Cruz Bay. So we showered and drove to Conrad's for our customary parking spot on the sidewalk in front of the rental office. This free parking is a huge benefit of renting downtown.

Short walk toward Beach Bar, but we continued on heading toward Gallows Point. We're enticed by Allison at Moto for a drink or 2 and Shark Week on the porch. Great view in front of Low Key Watersports. Allison had a great personality and we enjoyed meeting her and the views Moto gave us. Everyone on the island is just so friendly.

[img]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s32/ReelG8tr/lowkey.jpg[/img]

We moseyed Beach Bar for great dinner and then the after dinner stroll.

Nothing planned.....please help!