Uneventful redeye flight and arrival in STT, crammed into a van with way too many for our ride to the CA Ferry terminal…Haley (Bert) to arrive about 3:40 PM. We find out the 4:00 and 4:30 are not running, cancelled due to mechanical issues, Lunch and cold one’s served by Mike’s son Michael at Petitie Pump Room, had to cab back to the AP to get Haley and take the Red Hook 5:00 PM ferry, no biggie, just more cab fare…
The C&I guy clearing us in was great, remembered us, even stamped Sailpuppy’s build a bear Passport….
Through C&I to secondary, rut roh, they did not leave The Admiral’s bag at West End!
The new bag screening guy was a jerk, young, cocky kid, did not like something on my form and got snippy with me threatening to throw our group into the “hooscow” as he says, welcome to BVI’s eh??
After a whole night and a whole day of travel, missing bag and being threatened with jail I had enough, the other regular C&I peeps came over and stifled him explaining we are regular visitors and to back off, I thanked them for jumping in, this kid needs a lesson in how to treat BVI vistors!

Got the ‘Zuki from Jerry’s, he stayed late for us, on to Big Apple Villa, Bobby’s had already delivered, whoa, that is not Cruzan gold, rather Cruzan aged 151!!! Got some of that rum in me while the beers chilled then off to Sebastian’s for a dinner, decent food and service, lights out early after that travel day!

Full day of chilling at the beach, frequent dips in the water..layin’ low.
[Linked Image]
Off to Cane Garden Bay for Happy Hour at Myetts then Elm BBQ for Shepard’s Pie, LOVED it!
[Linked Image]

Part of the One Love crew arrives, whoa, party is ON!!
Another kick back day upstairs at Big Apple, love chilling on the patio, the neighbor’s wifi was rockin’ and caught up on some work emails between dips in the water and cold greenies…
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Got an email that Free Spirit II is in route to Apple Bay..Knefsay and family..hide the beer!
Vid from Patio:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/saildoggie/BVI612/?action=view&current=DSCF0321.mp4

Knefsay hide the beer announcement:

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/saildoggie/BVI612/?action=view&current=DSCF0351.mp4

[Linked Image]
Went over to Long Bay Resort and enjoyed the pool, the Knefsay clan went over on their dink, bought Mike a beer!!!

[Linked Image]
Bartender explains there is normally a $20 per person resort fee but recogizies us from last year and must remember how we tip and all, told us to just stay quiet about it and enjoy!
[Linked Image]
Dinner at Banakeet was awesome, was by Birthday and they took very good care of us, the Veal Parmesean was outstanding!! Our waiter, Ninja took very good care of, sunset rums shots, free birthday desserts, awesome night!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Another morning of chilling then off to Galeaux to unpack for our sleep aboard and TTOL Flotilla kick off at The Clubhouse.
The food, ambience, service was as outstanding as always, I really loved the Rib Eye and ate every morsel, it was a huge, thick cut and cooked perfectly with a reduction sauce, the Admiral’s Lobster dish was unreal and Sailpuppy went nuts over this really wild salad with all kinds of cool stuff in it Bert also enjoyed her Rib Eye!!
Best meal of the trip by far, The Clubhouse!!!

Really enjoyed Big Apple Up, the patio is nicely shaded and Cheryl was very attentive to our needs, even had the outside light fixture replaced!!