Back to the boat and over to Great Dog for some more snorkeling and then to Trellis and grabbed a ball.

There was no breeze that night and going ashore the next morning was almost miserable because it was so blasted hot. But we went over to Monkey Point and cooled off with some great snorkeling. I think we saw at least one of everything and the water was very clear.

We sailed out with the intention of heading to Cane Garden Bay but somehow missed it! Had to turn around and I’m so glad we did. Quito was setting up for that night’s show and we had an opportunity to talk to him and to visit with Breaton at the bar. Several of the shops were having end of season sales so we did some bargain shopping and then back to boat and on to Great Harbour.

It was pretty crowded but all boats were behaving and entering the harbor correctly and politely hooking up to mooring balls. Then a Sunsail mono came squealing in and crossed in front of several boats and grabbed a ball. We counted 12 college aged kids on the boat which appeared to be made for about 8. They partied and played music almost all night. I wanted to go over and smack them.

The next morning we took a taxi to White Bay. We’ve never done that before and it makes so much sense. Trying to dinghy around the point is scary and with all of our boat bruises and boo-boos, we weren’t into trying the hike. Nice crowd on the beach and the weather was perfect. We finally made it down to Ivan’s and got to meet the man himself. I’m not sure if he has had a stroke but I don’t think he is well. However he was a gracious host and I am glad we made the hike.

Back to Great Harbour and some shopping and fritters at Foxy’s. Foxy was there so we had some interesting conversations and great fritters.

So this trip we were able to meet and talk to Quito, Ivan and Foxy. Lots of good pictures and memories!

[Linked Image]