24 June – Sunday, breakfast was chocolate and apple croissants from the Divi Deli. Divi beach time, lunch at Gizmo’s Beach bar, more ocean time. At 4 PM, headed over to Skipjack’s to meet and enjoy a Sunset Lagoon cruise with Capt Neil around Simpson Bay. Left at 5 PM. Free beer and rum punch. This cruise was free to members of Jeff Berger’s web site membership. Dinner at IZI, the restaurant was packed with diners. Fay had veal and I had 4 cheese ravioli w/ sausage, together brushetta, and salads. This meal was really good. Glasses of pinot grigio definitely enhanced the flavors tonight. Limoncello’s were complimentary.

25 June – Monday, purchased pastries from La Grande market not far from Divi. Beach time at Divi, water rough today. Had a first and only rain shower, which lasted four minutes. Only rain we experienced over 17 days, how nice that was. Lunch at Gizmo’s. More beach time and reading, Fay has a kindle, I have my old paperbacks. Another hail party at the Divi. Walked over to Belair for all you can eat ribs and chicken buffet. Royal Caribbean sailed away at 7:30 PM, tonight. Later watched a little of TV news, had Enta ice cream, which is made on the island, really creamy taste.

26 June – Tuesday, breakfast consisted of more croissants. More time at Divi beach. Lunch at Buccaneer Beach Bar, the ribs are meaty, juicy, and moist. After trying Johnny B’s, Rosie’s at Mullet, Mr Busby’s, Lee’s, we have to saw the Buccaneer’s are the best.
Afternoon at Divi, more margarita’s from Belair at happy hour, Dinner at Tutta Pasta, so many choices, so the chef combined two entries for both of us and served as a meal. Very good food at this Italian eatery. More Etna ice cream later.

27 June – Wednesday, more croissants in the AM, onto Mullet Bay for the day, lunch at Rosie’s, ribs not bad, chicken okay and fries all for $5 a platter. Back to Div, end of day. More Belair 2 for 1 drinks. Dinner at La Vista Resort, Hideaway Restaurant, Fay had rack of lamb with balsamic reduction, me pork with a mustard/caper sauce, the tomato mozzarella appetizer, was the best of the 2 weeks. A bottle of Brouilly was very good. Would return to this dining venue if we had more time.

28 June – Thursday, light breakfast, snorkeling at Divi, near the reef area, not many fish to be seen. More relaxing and reading time. Lunch brought us back to the Buccaneer Beach Bar. Dave really cooks us great ribs. The add extra ingredients to enhance their barbecue sauce. Back to Divi, and ocean time. Dinner, returned to Chesterfield’s, I chose blackened mahi-mahi, Fay had crab stuffed shrimp, again, good food. Had to have key lime pie one more time.

29 June – Friday, breakfast in room, beach time, lunch on room patio from Gizmo’s, ribs, hamburger, fries and bottle of chilled rose wine. Dinner at the Stone restaurant, duck and tuna, with a bottle of Brouilly. Had to return and pack up to head home.

30 June - Saturday, left Divi, turned in car with Unity, arrived airport arounf 10:30 for a 1:30 departure. Everything went quickly. United to Chicago, Chicago to Sacramento, enjoyed economy plus seating, unfortunately a 2+ hour delay in Chicago didn’t get us home until 1:37 am on Sunday. A long day, but worth the long flights having been able to be on the island. We definitely had a great time, basically doing nothing but relaxing and eating. May not make it back for a land trip next year as we are booked on the new Princess ship the Royal Princess which will stop in St Maarten in November 2013. Hope to try and post some pictures as time allows. Work has re-consumed my days, and the grandkids visit in August for a week.