Flight from JFK to Miami to St Maarten was on time Saturday , no problems. Lesley of course was ready and waiting with our car...he is the greatest! Got to the Towers, unloaded luggage's, catch up with old friends and staff then off to the grocery store in simpson bay to pick up a few things. For dinner we go to Sopranos and have an awesome dinner great staff great price.
Day 2 : went to Bikini beach with friends from the towers. The weather is perfect! Have lunch at Bikini beach.. salads were good the staff was ok but the price is to high for JUST SALADS. Dinner we go to Bajatzu, same wonderful staff, awesome filet mignon and great price. BTW, i cant believe how quiet the beach is. No music, not many people, boutique closed.
Day 3: went to Kontiki beach, this is one of our favorites and has been over the past years. They are so friendly, always asking if you need anything. We had quite a few drinks..for lunch we eat at the koniki snack hut...absolutely wonderful service...great food and you cant beat the price (1 to 1). And they always finish you off with a shot of rum! Dinner we go to Lees, our first time here. Really nice staff, good food and you cant beat the price. They had a good band playing..just nice and comfortable. Off to the Carousel for dessert, this is a beautiful place with great desserts!
I love being here ..i dont ever want to leave(ugh)..
off to philipsburg for shopping today...