No wifi in the room at Sapphire has kept me from posting lately. Here is a quick rundown of where we have been the last 3 days!
June 23
This was moving day. We moved to Sapphire, had lunch at Turtle Pier then took Jean to the airport. The air conditioning at Sapphire is barely working. The unit in our bedroom works a little but the unit in our living room is not working at all. It is warm. We headed to Phillipsburg to shop at Rima and Front Street, no big purchases just a few souvenirs. Dinner was at Rancho Steak House in Simpson Bay I had a good filet.
June 24
Another great day on Orient Beach and dinner at Mark’s Place. We had all you can eat ribs with scallop potatoes. It was a great meal.
June 25
Today began with clouds and showers. Some people left the beach but it never rained enough to run us out of our chairs. B y afternoon the skies were clear and sunny. Tonight a large group of us(10) went to Piazza Pascal for a wonderful dinner. Donna and Pascal were wonderful hosts as usual. I had the Caesar salad with mushroom and shrimp and the filet with gorgonzola cream sauce. Everyone had a delicious meal.