Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
ndfaninnc
ndfaninnc
Kannapolis, NC
Posts: 845
Joined: September 2006
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
9 members (timnboston, DanS, BHK, Kvsmith1, rab, GOTOSUN, 3 invisible), 406 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#179509 01/03/2019 09:18 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 887
I am so jealous of my friends at Leverick this past New Years Eve. I wanted to share that Rebecca in the office, Tito and Leroy on the dock, and Upstairs Restaurant were all amazing per their report. The slip on the dock was reserved just as they requested, rental vehicle was booked, New years at Upstairs were all fantastic. Darn …. I wish I was there. Rebecca stated it was perhaps their best year ever, and I'm sure she is looking for a R&R, as the rest of the staff. "Somewhere Sandy', a 48 out of Voyage, was on the dock, and 'Grateful Dad' picked-up the last mooring ball (although no pennant). No Nick this trip, although apparently he and Monica have set the standard for customer service. Oh, they didn't say what the marina charges were ….. I guess whatever, it was fine.

Last edited by NoelHall; 01/03/2019 09:24 PM.

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 13
L
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
L
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 13
Thank you Noel! We look forward to seeing you in the Spring! Happy New Year!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5