|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
13 members (bailau, Todd_Melinda_K, GettingThere, SXMScubaman, dcareri, dayhiker, S/Y Mockingbird, rickl454, Fran, 4 invisible),
376
guests, and
54
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100 Likes: 1 |
When Nick and Monica left Leverick, did they take Nick's dog with them? I remember being at Leverick many times and when we would see Nick, his dog would be close by. Someone told me one time that the dog only answered to one voice, Nick's voice. I hope it survived the storm.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688 Likes: 1 |
Yes, they took Bounce to Kenya with them.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 100 Likes: 1 |
Thanks tradewinds! I'm glad to know that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|