Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (anet_scot, Island Girl, MrEZgoin, triciatn, CaribbeanCanadians, ggffrr11, 2 invisible), 357 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
We are going to charter a boat ( with captain so we can cocktail) for a day. We will be leaving from leverick. I wouldn’t mind one good snorkel outing but that’s not the sole purpose of the day. Most of our group has not been to the BVI before so I’m trying to figure out the best day trip. I have loved Marina Cay and Cooper - well, actually I’ve loved them all. I guess I’m wondering if trying to get Jost in is doable along with Cooper and probably at least a quick stop at Willie T. We could maybe snorkel Monkey Poiint or the Indians (would love opinions on that). Is there a “typical” itinerary for a day like this? Scenery and beach bars probably more important than constant stops for snorkeling. Thank you I’m advance for opinions.


[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722
Likes: 1
In a power boat, you can go where ever you want. Many years ago we took a power boat from st thomas and even with checking into the BVI and back into the USVI, we were able to get to the Baths and the indians.

I'd pick 2 to maybe 3 of the top spots you want to stop and start with the furthest (I'm sure the captain could offer some input as well). Maybe plan on Lunch at Norman or Cooper? Cooper could also be an end of the day stop for drinks?


Matt
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 160
Likes: 1
Yes. I was thinking the rum bar might be a great last stop. Thank you


[Linked Image]
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
Originally Posted by GettinBye
We are going to charter a boat ( with captain so we can cocktail) for a day. We will be leaving from leverick. I wouldn’t mind one good snorkel outing but that’s not the sole purpose of the day. Most of our group has not been to the BVI before so I’m trying to figure out the best day trip. I have loved Marina Cay and Cooper - well, actually I’ve loved them all. I guess I’m wondering if trying to get Jost in is doable along with Cooper and probably at least a quick stop at Willie T. We could maybe snorkel Monkey Poiint or the Indians (would love opinions on that). Is there a “typical” itinerary for a day like this? Scenery and beach bars probably more important than constant stops for snorkeling. Thank you I’m advance for opinions.


maybe go either go South of Tortola or North...agree as start with farthest and work back

If south Indians snorkeling (which has been better than Monkey lately), Willie T, and then Cooper?

If north then JVD White Bay, Monkey for snorkeling, then Marina Cay

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
You might want to check with Dive BvI out of Spanish Town.
They offer different itineraries on different days with some
stopping at Cooper and also private excursions
Very professional
We've used them several times and always have a great time

Mike


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5