I'm Back! My wife and I spent our 33rd anniversery at Trelawny Beach Resort and we are planning to go back next year with our whole family! The staff at this superclub gets five stars from us. The bellman Peter who brought our bags to our ocean view #631 room never once forgot our names and was a wealth of info for us. Guess what everything worked, and our bill when we checked out after paying for "all inclusive" was $4.11 cents!! We ate turkey carved to our liking,roast leg of lamb,ham from the bone, pork roast, baked half chicken, for diner,fresh salads, nice breads, ripe fruits of all kinds, and different deserts. We did not go to the surcharged restaurants the open air dinning area poolside was ok for us. The grounds are well kept, the locals and kids enjoy this place, the clean pools the three above ground jacuzzis, the two water slides,the lighted b-ball courts, the synthetic hockey rink, the minny golf, the trapeze, the climbing wall,the water sports,etc. The best part of thr trip for us was parking ourselves on the ocean, it rained once for 30 minutes and was 85 degrees every day with a strong breeze, they also have a small man made island that you can walk to, and with the guards permission you can walk good distances each way. When you walk away from the resorts on each side you can be solicited to buy goods, drugs, or get your hair braided, just be polite and they won't bug you they are just trying to pay the rent. So we enjoyed our stay, the rooms are not hugh and have a four bottle wall bar thats unique, to go along with three outside bars, a disco and spa, and gym. Also a duty free shop, a gift shop and a local paper that cost .33 cents. Enjoy this place and if you are an early riser put a towel on a spot early then relax with a great hamburger with fries at the out side beach grill. A great value, we are going back with our whole family!!!!!! <br><br>On the beach their is a small section for nude bathing at one end, they have red stripe and light red stripe on tap, also they have slot machines in the lobby, and entertainment at night. Three more thing you can play scrabble, take a yoga class,or learn basket weaving!!!!!! <br><br> <br><br><br> <br>