making a great BVI trip even better. Cheryl & I arrived at TWYC about 6:15 pm Wednsday, 5/28 and found our 38' boat in the slip next to Bill's, meeting each other for the first time. 40 minutes later we are in the back of Bill H's rental SUV on our way to Fat Hog Bob's with Di, Mary Ann (map) and Jeff. We met Fran and Karyl, Rudy (cheezehead) & Debra for dinner at Fat Hog Bob's and had a wonderful time. I must compliment Jeff on talking us into buying the "Drinking Man's Guide to the BVI's". We used it 12 times and it more than paid for itself, taking us to great places we might not have visited. I highly reccomend it, though I think Mary Ann, 5 time BVI visitor, should be a little embarassed that Jeff, a first time BVI visitor, saw the value in this book long before she did. That's his story and he is sticking to it. <br><br>Thursday & Friday nights found us anchored in Cane Garden Bay, joining the TTOL gang of Debra (SarahG), Mary Lou, Fran & Karyl, Bill H & Di, Gary & Gerry and Mary Ann (map) and Jeff for dinner at Elms and on to Quito's for drinks, dancing & hell raising. Quito signed our BVI drinking guides and posed with several of us for pics.<br><br>Saturday we moved to Great Harbor after snorkling at Sandy Spit and ran into Bill H & crew at the Soggy Dollar, with Jeff again providing the entertainment by jumping out of the dinghy a little early to check the depth. He maintains he meant to do that, but from our vantage point in a double hammock, it looked like Bill pushed him. The Painkillers may have influenced our judgement.<br><br>Sunday we dinghied in to Foxy's for lunch and ran into the TTOL gang ( Bill H, Di, Jeff, Mary Ann, Fran, Karyl, Debra) having drinks while waiting for the cab back to Soggy Dollar. Cheryl & spent the afternoon at Foxy's, walking around Great Harbor and hanging out on the boat. Later we met Bill H & crew for drinks on their 37' Catamaran, Aristocat. <br><br>Monday we headed to Soper's Hole for lunch, begining our quest to earn a Pusser's Painkiller Flag, ending up at Village Cay Marina in Roadtown. Bill H & Crew headed for Anegada with plans to meet at Saba on Wednsday. <br><br>Cheryl & I can confirm that SarahG (Debra) does actually work when in the BVI's after running into her twice at Sunny Caribe Gift shop. <br><br>Odd and nearly tragic event at Roadtown Pusser's that night. A young woman fell off a barstool after chugging a pint, trapping her head between the footrail and the bar, neck bent 90 degrees sideways. Two guys pulled her up by the ankles while three guys pulled out on the footrail. She seemed ok, but it was scary and the fear in her eyes while trapped is something I'll never forget.<br><br>Tuesday morning, the weather was nasty, so we stayed put in the marina, went to The Pub for lunch, more shopping and hung out a the pool drinking & relaxing all afternoon. The Carnival Cruise ship was in, but we really did not see any big crowds from it. It left at 2 pm.<br><br>Wednsday we sailed to Marina Cay for lunch and on to the North Sound where we anchored behind Bill H & Crew and next to Gary & Gerry on "Eagles Wings" Seas were rough and wore us out, so we passed on getting together that night and grilled steaks on the boat and turned in early.<br><br>Thursday we dinghied over to the Bitter End Yacht Club, toured the grounds and taking Mary Ann & Jeff's advice, we hiked all the way around Biras Creek to the Fat Virgin Cafe for drinks. Next stop was Saba Rock for lunch 7 drinks & then we moved over to Leverick Bay to meet Bill H & Crew for dinner at the Leverick Bay Restaurant. We had a great table for 6 and the food was superb.<br><br>Friday morning we said our goodbyes as Bill H & crew were headed to Marina Cay to meet Walter Mangum & we needed to arrive at TWYC marina by 3 pm to go thru the check-out procedure & clean up the boat so we can catch our 7:50am Saturday flight home. It rained most of Friday night, with thunderstorms and high winds smacking the boat all night. Fortunately it calmed down by the time our 7am cab arrived. Ontime flights home and all the luggage made it.<br><br>Finally, we are still amazed at how wonderful all the TTOL members we met turned out to be. Funny, warm, caring and willing to share their vacation with couple of strangers from Florida. From the bottom of our hearts, thanks for such an extraordinary time together. Maybe same time next year?<br><br>Steve & Cheryl Walsh<br><br><br>