Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,948
Posts341,994
Members27,639
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
mahokid 35
RonDon 35
bran 34
erb923 30
kim 19
Member Spotlight
mgh
mgh
Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 263
Joined: July 2010
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (beachy, Kennys, shortcircuit, WWII, Rumlover, primetv, 2 invisible), 431 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987
Likes: 1
cwoody Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987
Likes: 1
Just figured out that the signature lines only display when I am logged out of forum. confused
No signature lines when I am logged in. duh
Is this by design?


Chuck W.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272
Likes: 192
Not sure what you are referring to. I see your signature line in your posts, as well as everyone else's signature line.


Carol Hill
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 11,613
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 11,613
Check your profile, you might have them turned off.


Eric Hill
TTOL Sponsors
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987
Likes: 1
cwoody Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987
Likes: 1
Thanks Eric.

Found "Show Signatures" option under Preferences. Was set to "NEVER".

Makes since that I would have to be logged in for that to kick in.


Chuck W.

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5