|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,948
Posts341,994
Members27,639
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,023
Joined: October 2004
|
|
|
8 members (Pltraveler, JimandBeth, Lionsail, Turf, SXMScubaman, robmoo12, YachtReprise, 1 invisible),
386
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1 |
Just figured out that the signature lines only display when I am logged out of forum.  No signature lines when I am logged in.  Is this by design?
Chuck W.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,272 Likes: 192 |
Not sure what you are referring to. I see your signature line in your posts, as well as everyone else's signature line.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 11,613
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 11,613 |
Check your profile, you might have them turned off.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 987 Likes: 1 |
Thanks Eric.
Found "Show Signatures" option under Preferences. Was set to "NEVER".
Makes since that I would have to be logged in for that to kick in.
Chuck W.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|