Well we're back in ole FL. again as you might have already read [Linked Image] The trip down was punctuated by a number of flight delays in SJU but all worked out in the end. Going back to Guavaberry Cottage at Turtle Dove was like going home but it is changed now that Jim & Genie are gone. I guess everything changes eventually right? The TTOL gatherings at Fat Hog Bob's, Elm & Quito's and Foxy's/Soggy Dollar where great fun as far as we're concerned. We met up with Bill H & Di, Mary Ann (map) & Jeff, Rudy (Chezhed) & Deb, Steve (Steve_W) & Cheryl, Debra (sarag), Periwinkle & Lance, Gary & Gerrie, and Susan plus a couple of others that read the board but are not posters. I guess some folks must have seen the pictures I had posted as a couple of times in different bars I overheard people talking and heard "I think that's Fran from that web site we read" it was kind of strange, we went out with Patouche on our last full day on Tortola, everyone was introduced around and one of the other guys on board said "hey, I've seen you on Travel Talk" of course I had my TTOL T-shirt on too. [Linked Image]<br><br> As has been said on the board before, everyone should pick up a copy of "The drinking Man's Guide to the BVI", it's a fun book and pays for itself if you only use a couple of the coupons, we used it at a number of places but still have lots to fill in.<br><br> Meals were good just about everywhere we ate but a couple stand out. Dinner at Spaghetti Junction was superb, we sat at a table next to the window and it began to rain (but not in on us) Take the harbor view, the rain, candle on the table and the great food, what a nice romantic evening it turned into. We couldn't have planned one as nice. Breakfast at Sebastian's is in our opinion one of the best on Tortola, again a seat by the window on the beach and good food makes for a fine way to start your day. Another place that we enjoy but doesn't get much mention is Peg Leg's at Nanny Cay, the food is good and well priced.<br> Went to Smuggler's Cove one day and there were two boats anchored there, a mono and a cat, first time we've seen that so I asked the woman selling drinks and she said that more boats are coming in there and anchoring, sometimes as many as six or more at a time. Just thought I would mention it. Old Bob's place is falling more and more into oblivion, a sad sight for sure. <br><br> There was a cruise ship in Road Town on Tuesday (Carnival Legacy I think) but it wasn't as crowded as we expected, even at CGB. <br><br> Did a day with the gang from Patouche Charters again, went to the Baths and Cooper Island. Joe and Julie are as nice as ever and Clive is a great new addition to their crew. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a day sail. Shamwari has a cool spinnaker, It will be in my photo's when I get them posted.<br> <br> Well, this is getting longer then I intended so I'll stop here. As I said, it was great to meet all of those fellow TTOL'ers, we had a wonderful time with you all. [Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

[color:"red"]FRAN[/color] "Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late"
[Linked Image]