A cut and paste of my Tripadvisor review:

Rather than try to make this a pro/con post, I'll just write a our thoughts about each facet and you can determine for yourself whether or not our observations are pro/con for you. We realize each traveler's expectation and requirements are different, so for us to call it a positive or a negative would be to incorrectly presume that you look for the very same things we do when we travel.

Transfer from airport was efficient and only took about 40 minutes. No stops for us along the way and we were glad to be getting off an older but well air conditioned bus. The other occupants of the shared bus had another hour to go to get to their resorts near Ocho Rios. Glad we weren't going as far as they were. Our busmates were very boisterous and loud amongst each other for the 40 minutes, but as soon as we pulled into the circular drive in front of the lobby of N they got very quiet. Nothing on the outside of the resort denotes that it is a nude facility, but the 5 or 6 buck naked people standing at the front counter in full view of the riders on the bus removed much doubt. I'm sure they had no opinion of us up to that point, but we could feel the long stares at us as we got off the bus and gathered our luggage. I'm sure seeing us clothed did not increase their desire to see us naked, so the bus left with what I'm confident was a whole new topic of discussion for their remaining drive.

We arrived after noon and check in was relatively quick. They did not give us the block or 2nd floor room we called weeks in advance and requested. Instead we were in a nosier block on the 1st floor. On top of that, the room was not ready for us. We were led to the restaurant for lunch but they were not serving (at noon?) so we ended up at the grill next to the pool. Fully dressed in long pants from the flights. I'm pretty sure many there thought we were confused when we booked at N and thought it was a textile resort. We weren't offered a day room or anyplace to shed our clothes and secure them, so we walked around for about an hour in jeans feeling completely out of place with our carry on bags that we didn't feel comfortable leaving with our luggage in the middle of the lobby while we waited. We were told that they would find us in about an hour when the room was ready. (we sort of stuck out like sore thumbs, not hard to find on a small property like N) After an hour, I went to the front desk to inquire about the status, and we were told that the room was ready and were handed the keys.....what happened to finding us the second it was ready? How long had we been cooling our heels while the room was ready? A little bit frustrating....

I was assured by the shift manager that there was wi-fi throughout the resort with no problem mon. Apparently there is no wi-fi on the first floor of block 7. None. Nada. Throughout does not mean "throughout". Also, there is no reliable wi-fi on the beach, even though from the structures to the water is less than 30'. Since we had to keep in touch with our businesses periodically while we were away and a family member with a chronic disease, having reliable wi-fi access was important, and something I CONFIRMED with the manager at the time of check in. When I asked about the lack of wi-fi in the room we were given, there is little more than a shrug and "we'll see what we can do". We ended up having to walk around the resort with our electronics trying to find a signal to use, which I'm sure was puzzling to other guests and not optimal for us. The room was as expected, rustic but clean. The TVs are laughably small and for most of the week we were there the cable signal from the community was not working, so useless anyway. The telephones are mere props, they don't work at all. No dial tone and no ability to call the front desk, housekeeping or any type of room service. Beds are very hard. If that's your preference you'll love them. If not, it makes for a tough night of sleep and a sore back in the mornings. Water pressure was so-so, never bad enough to complain about but in the evenings when most are preparing for dinner it got pretty weak. Never any problem with getting hot water, as a matter of fact it could get VERY hot if you're not careful. Cold water was harder to come by than hot. The little refrigerator was nice and they would put in there drinks of your choosing from a small sheet left on the table every day. We did not use the water jug either, would have preferred something that was sealed prior to opening. All in all, if you've read many of the reviews you'll find the rooms to be adequately described in many of the reviews. We liked the space and the oceanfront views and sounds, but would have appreciated a little more soundproofing in the walls between rooms. Oh, I cannot forget to say that the A/Cs in both of the rooms we stayed in were GREAT! No complaints there, we like the A/Cs to dry out the air for us before going to sleep, much easier to sleep in dry air rather then sticky wet air.

About halfway through our stay we were moved to 2nd floor Block 10 that we had requested prior to our arrival. The transition went very smoothly with the help of the bellman. We found the 2nd floor room to be cooler due to the vaulted ceiling where all the heat went. Also, in Block 10 the wi-fi is full power. I noticed that there was a wireless router attached to the exterior wall at the top of the stairs on Block 10, I think this pumped up the signal to full strength in building. Also, the wi-fi antenna for the whole resort is up on a pole above the lobby, so the higher you get the better the signal. I think that's why first floor rooms near the beach have such bad wi-fi, the signal has to pass through multiple buildings. Line of sight to that antenna would give you a reliable signal. 2nd floor Block 10 room was nearly identical to the 1st floor Block 7 room, same prop phone and same hard bed. A nicer view from the 2nd floor when the seas were calm, we could watch rays and skates cruise through the shallow water just under our balcony. The walls seemed thinner in the 2nd floor room, but it may have just been our neighbors. Their music wasn't terrible so we didn't mind, but if it had been rap or techno there would have been a rumble. We didn't find the noise from the resort a problem in Block 7 or Block 10, either one of these buildings would be fine from a noise point of view.

The food. Trust me, we're not food snobs. We can usually find something tasty anywhere we go, but our expectations were WAY out of whack based on some reviews we read here. Clearly this is a completely subjective opinion by every reviewer. We did not find the food particularly good. It did feel a little bit like a family camp situation, where food from the meal prior was recycled into the something "new" for the next meal. I presume this is a wise use of leftovers and simplifies the food purchasing, but it was a little disheartening to see a minor variant of the same dishes and protein served at every meal. Also, the portions at dinner where you order off the menu are not very big. There seems to be an assumption that a large plate with a small portion served in the middle of it with various decorative items sticking out of it makes it a more delicious meal. It does not. Asking for extra portions or side dishes was met with some resistance. I spend a lot of time at meals shaking salt and pepper over the food to try to get it to taste like something. (there's that one sausage stuff though, beware....) The "Italian" restaurant was disappointing too, reservations are necessary and it's only open certain nights, adding to the anticipation that it will be something special. I had 3 meatballs in spaghetti that could have come from Chef Boy-Ar-Dee himself. Again, the food is not bad by any means, it's just that many reviewers RAVED about the food so we were expecting to be amazed. If one was to go back and look through those reviews that raved about the food, one might be able to draw a conclusion that in a certain country there isn't much good food to be had. The service from the staff at the restaurant was average, not particularly efficient and often times orders were placed twice and drinks took forever to arrive (and for us it was just soft drinks). Since there was no rush to be anywhere it wasn't a problem, but again the raving about the service was lost on us. The grill near the beach specialized in sandwiches and french fries, nothing to rave about there either, but a nice break from the three variants in the buffet/restaurant.

The staff was very nice for the most part. None were surly or sour, but clearly some put effort in to be nice while others did not. I think the restaurant workers are the hardest working and are on the property 6 days a week, so I can see how they might be the least exuberant to see another naked white couple come in and expect top notch service. We had no complaints with the staff, and even with the check-in issues to a room we didn't prefer, they were always smiling and willing to work out what they could.

We didn't spend a single day at the pool, we were on the beach for the whole week. We have many opportunities to sun around pools near our home, it was the beach we were after. The pool seemed to be busy all day long with games and activity. We chose the more quiet location of the beach with the waves and breeze. The lounge chairs are wood with vinyl pads, I recommend you bring a long lounge towel or something other/in addition to the towels the resort provides. The beach was raked a few times a day to get the sea grass under control, and periodically (MAYBE twice a day) a waiter would come out and ask for drink orders. You may or may not see him/her again. We noticed that very early in the morning the lounge chairs around the pool would be reserved with towels and books, and considering that I was told the resort was only 50% full, they're going to have a real problem unless they get more loungers and more pool deck.

So, I'll end with a few recommendations:

Bring your own water bottle to be filled up at the bars and can be kept cold in the room fridge.

Bring your own LARGE insulated cup, the cups that they will serve you from the bar are extremely small and filled with ice. Often, my Coke consisted of one large gulp and it was gone. You can buy insulated mugs in the gift shop for $14 plus tax.

Bring a lounger towel with you.

Bug spray with DEET. We only used it on the beach buffet night, but we're glad we did. On the whole, bugs were not a problem for us during our Feb. visit, but the breeze was also strong.

Facing the beach, you can walk left for a long distance in the buff. The beaches are not very clean nor picturesque, but it's a nice way to get some exercise without getting on the treadmill. While you have a wi-fi signal, check the tide tables for Montego Bay and go for your walk at low tide. At low tide the sandy areas are bigger and the low tide makes for some interesting tide pools to stop and look at. During high tide you'll be walking in seaweed and debris for much of it. Watch out for the sand colored urchins with their spines sticking up, we walked barefoot without any issues, but keep your eyes peeled. Once the urchins die their skeletons are beautiful shades of green and white, a very nice and free memento of your trip to N.

For the theme nights, I would say that 20% of the guests participated. Nearly everyone dressed for dinner to some extent. Those that remained naked for dinner meals were by far the exception. Shorts, sandals and loose shirts on men were the norm, as were coverups, dresses and even pants on the ladies were seen. Never any inappropriate conduct was seen.

Finally, we're not drinkers. This may have a shading in regard to our experience as compared to others. It might be that being a bit lubricated changes everything to the most wonderful experience ever. We wouldn't know. There was clearly a large portion of the guests that woke up with a drink in their hand and went to bed with one on the nightstand. More power to them, they never impacted us at all and looked to be having a good time.

I don't think we'll go back. It was a long trek to get there and back, and other than the beach the stay was not at all remarkable. I think we'll stick with our resort of choice and take advantage of private beaches when the opportunity arises.