Better late than never, here's a trip report for you -
Enjoy.

This was our second trip to the BVIs; we had so much fun last year we simply rebooked the same vacation and added two more days.
It was just my wife and I on a Bavaria 33 from Horizon. We like this little boat a lot - plenty of room for just two people, and it sails really well.

We had a great experience with Horizon and they have earned my continued business. Our checkout/in went very smoothly.
I made my own checklist based on what others have posted here, and that worked really well for me. Much more relaxed the second time around.
We were able to leave the dock confident that we had checked everything before being gone for two weeks.

We used Riteway again, and I'd say they were 90% on. Delivery showed up early. Minor items were missing, but we picked them up at the Bobby's in Nanny Cay.
They accidentally doubled our meat/fish order (without charging us), so we ended up eating on the boat a lot more than we anticipated.

We had little spoilage - some lunchmeat, crackers, and 1/2 a brie wedge. If I were to do a longer charter again, I'd probably buy even less upfront and re-stock along the way. Harbor Market in Soper's is really nice! Buy lots of limes ; )

Our itinerary wasn't really planned - it ended up being the ccw loop twice, with Foxy's Catfight in the middle.
We had a goal of making it to Anegada, but it didn't play out that way - it's an island, it'll be there when we come down next time.
I really enjoy sailing the leg from virgin gorda to jost, down the north side of Tortola. We also motor-sailed up from Soper's to Leverick one day in light air.
We covered a lot of ground sailing, but had a lot of leisure time, and we both enjoy breaking things up with a 'boat day' where we don't really do anything.

We spent time in our favorite places - Leverick, Cane Garden, Jost while making it to other spots we hadn't seen - Diamond Cay, White Bay, and snorkeling Great Dog.

We rented a car on VG to do the Baths, and that was a great way to do it - hike the Bath's, get lunch at The Top of the Baths, then over to Hog Heaven.
We did a dinghy day in the North Sound as well, and that's a fun way to spend a day.

We did get some different weather with the southerly winds in White Bay and the northerly swells. The swell was still dissipating in CGB days after when we stayed there. Glad we weren't there when it was up.

Shout-outs
We met a bunch of really nice people along the way, some of whom are on this board.
Meeting each of you was a genuine pleasure and a big part of why we enjoy our island time so much.

- John of s/v 'Area 51': We hope you have a great trip. Enjoyed talking cruising a great deal - especially "going small & going now".

- Andy & Lynda of s/v ' Cheap Thrills IV': You guys are awesome - One Legged Catfight next year ?

- Nick & Monica - While I was rather frightened by Queen ItsAFella, we look forward to seeing you again as soon as we can. HB Monica! Hope your presentation went well.

- Mark aka SailDoggie - How does an introvert like you make friends ? ; ) ... Enjoy your new puppy !

- Dirk, Sandy, Owen & Becca of s/v 'Catatonic': Nice to see you again - we hope you have a busy season filled with happy clients.

- John, Shelly, Patty & Sue from s/v ''Wild Thing II' : Thanks again for helping us with our dinghy search. We had so much fun with you all.