we are at mango bay on vg<br> 4/25 another dreary day so we head for north sound. awesome views,fun ride. have a very good cheeseburger,swim in the pool and do some browsing. buy a nylon snorkeling shirt for my husband and ask about the jellyfish situation. only have to worry about the cauliflower ones mon![Linked Image][Linked Image]decide not to explore saba rock,etc as the weather is very black. back for a nap and when we get up the sun is out. head for the beach and can at least tell there is snorkeling there! improvement[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]. planned to have dinner at nail bay so we head out. the road is awful. am SO glad we did not book here and have to do this everyday. to each his own and aren't we glad to have choices!! pool and bar very inviting but[Linked Image]way too early for dinner. learning to call ahead despite advertising. head back to cruise town for dinner. try chez bamboo.it is 6pm and only one other party of 3 there. asked very imperiously if if we had a reservation. some discussion and we were then led to the yard and seated at a rickety table at the furthest corner in front of the band due to start at 9pm unpacking and moving things around. back to the drawing board. we head out to top of the baths as my husband is starting to knaw the steering wheel! we pass island pot-another place that needs day before reservations-and they are having a bbq with a number of locals waiting for food. eureka!! had a wonderful plate of ribs,chicken and salads with homemage ginger beer that will curl your hair for $25. stop to watch the stars at the turnoff just before the road to mango bay. it is a beautiful night and a promise for tomorrow-we HOPE!!<br> 4/26 yippee!! lots of sun and very blue sky pouring in. we beat off the bugs to get a quick breakfast and head to savannah bay. it is heaven. we snorkel and play in the water all morning. this is a very special place. only a couple of other people there and a boat bobbing further out. there are rollers coming over the reef so we can see the bubbling from underneath. it is so beautiful and peaceful. see a school of tangs that seems to be following us,a turtle,and a stone fish. couldn't be a better day.!! head to ole yard inn for lunch and a dip in the pool. another winner. they are closing for a few months to build villas. promise to keep the pool area the same. definitely worth a look for when we stay again. walk down to spring bay for the afternoon. swim to the other side of the baths and back. a long way but so much to see today. thought my husband was run over by a dinghy. not happy about the danger of the dinghy situation. we are fried and head back to mango bay to not be able to resist the water there. sensory overload!!! not many fish there but some good elkhorn and lots of other formations. almost too tired for pucks but we have looked forward to this for months. puck is so engaging and the last plane of the day makes this the quintessential vg experience.he tells us he is trying to get his private chef business off the ground and that his staff now does most of the cooking at the restaurant. my husband loves his seafood but i do not like the herb in mine-tarragon-so i have to fill up on pina coladas and plantains-tough job! we crash in to bed and whine that tomorrow is our last day.<br> 4/27 another beauty and the bugs have finally abated. we lounge on the comfortable chaises spread out over the grounds of mango bay. take another trip to savannah bay and are loathe to leave. gino,a lovely host, lets us leave late so we finish packing and head out for a late lunch at top of the baths. another treat-they are having a bbq and entertainment. we stuff ourselves and enjoy the kids dancing. leave our car at the ferry. LandS make it so easy. we are going to stt to spend the night at emerald isle which turned out to be a pleasant surprise. very good way to ease back in to civilization. came home to beautiful weather and flowers.