Just returned from a 4 night stay at Club Orient. Could not get a vacancy at the kennel for the shepherd, so my wife, out of the goodness of her heart, booked me a trip by myself! Had a great time. I like to read a book on the beach, so this was perfect. Papagayo is nice for breakfast and lunch, but don't waste your time for dinner. On my first night I got a bottle of wine, appetizer and salad and then waited for 2 hours and never did get my dinner! When the wine was gone I finally asked for my check at which point they brought my dinner instead! Can you believe it? My best dining experiences were at Marios Bistro and La Samanna. If you have not been to La Samanna lately, it is definitely worth trying again. The meal was excellent. The service outstanding. Did not feel the least bit uncomfortable going alone. Their dress code has also changed from jacket required. The men were dressed in shorts and the ladies casual. They seated me at a primo oceanfront table. Years ago when we stayed there, it was unlikely to be seated there. How things change! <br><br>Loretta sent me with a carry on bag only. This was the greatest idea! While everyone else was waiting for their bags, I had already taken a taxi to Club O. Skipped the car rental too. We are heading back to Club O for Loretta's birthday week in July. We are definitely packing for carry on bags only and taking taxis when we get there. <br><br>Can't wait to go back!<br>Ray