|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
I finally won the Boatyball lottery and it looks like I wont need it for tonight...
Any TTOLers coming to Cooper later and want a free ball? Squatter free as of now...
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,166 Likes: 1 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
LOL...hope your sail is going well my friend...
I tasked getting the BB to my college kids and they came through
|
|
|
|
|
|
|