|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 322 |
I spotted this instagram account, the mission of which seems to be to chronicle various acts of stupidity in White Bay and other places in the BVI. https://www.instagram.com/white_bay_fails/https://www.instagram.com/white_bay_fails/ @white_bay_fails I feel sure that this forum would have further content to add...!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
still my favorite Anegada approach.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxg30c6z00EIn all fairness and humility I have a framed mooring ball pendant from my crew in my basement from 1 trip a while back that i picked up "inadvertently" along the way that reminds me that no matter what I am still a "credit card" captain
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
In all fairness and humility I have a framed mooring ball pendant from my crew in my basement from 1 trip a while back that i picked up "inadvertently" along the way that reminds me that no matter what I am still a "credit card" captain Along those lines, any Boatyball fans may want to avoid ball #6 in CGB. I watched a Moorings powercat spend an hour last weekend trying to get it unwrapped from the stb drive gear. At the very least give it a good inspection. Cheers, Jason
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
still my favorite Anegada approach.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxg30c6z00EIn all fairness and humility I have a framed mooring ball pendant from my crew in my basement from 1 trip a while back that i picked up "inadvertently" along the way that reminds me that no matter what I am still a "credit card" captain Best video I have watched in a long time! Thanks Rob.
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 69
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 69 |
oh...this is gonna be good! I have some material from last trip....and the one before that..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 245
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 245 |
Wow the last film in the White Bay fails was my boat aground with a dinghy pushing hard on her side. Good thing Voyage builds tough boats. I dont know if that skipper reported this but I never heard about it. The joys of having a boat in charter.
Holo Holo was totaled by Irma, a fellow bought her from insurance company, patched her up and moved to Bonaire where she is now doing booze cruise tours.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|