Member Spotlight
RickinAtlanta
RickinAtlanta
Woodstock, GA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
ecco, OceanDrop, vincent
Who's Online Now
33 registered members (ericlut, SXMBND, Kennys, eightzerobits, bailau, CaribbeanCanadians, jazzgal, BHK, JohnandBev, blooming, jenniboston, Tonythepilot, mark37, nevar37, Halcyon, SXMScubaman, steve74, TRIM, tradewinds, sugarae, 13 invisible), 965 guests, and 63 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
More Kudos to Kevin Campbell of SST Taxi #198268
06/21/2019 01:30 PM
06/21/2019 01:30 PM
Ill, USA
Will_L Offline OP
Traveler
Will_L  Offline OP
Traveler
Ill, USA
Although I have had several people visiting us down here use his services, it had been a long time. I had to ask on this site and was immediately hooked up. Some issues came up since our last visit that has made locomotion difficult. I really needed to avoid the van stuffing ride to the ferry dock.

Kevin’s man was there and Kevin himself dropped by to say hello while picking up someone else. It worked perfectly as it always did for those visitors with short connections or issues of their own.

Arriving at our place where I had sent bathroom safety bars down before our arrival, I soon learned that the commodes had been made for pigmys or had shrunk since our last visit.:) Truth be told me legs not working right possibly had something to do with it. So the next day the great telephone hunt for taller commodes began. None to be had on Virgin Gorda or Tortola. They could be special ordered.

So Home Depot on st Thomas had a bunch of the critters..obviously bigger people over there.:)
Next problem..they would not ship on Speedys to Virgin Gorda and they only ship to the bvi, to roadtown Wednesday.

So I called my new best friend Kevin and asked if it were possible for him to pick 2 up and put on Speedys Saturday ferry.
Done. No hemming or hawing. He called the next day to be sure everything went alright. We are going home next Monday after a night in ST. Thomas. I’ll call him for a ride to the airport and settle up for his limb sparing work.

Add my “job well done Kevin to many on here.

Kevin Campbell
340-643-0025

BVI Sponsors
Re: More Kudos to Kevin Thomas of SST Taxi [Re: Will_L] #198280
06/21/2019 03:28 PM
06/21/2019 03:28 PM
An island state of mind
tradewinds Online content
Traveler
tradewinds  Online Content
Traveler
An island state of mind
You may want to change the title of your thread to his right name.