Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Carol_Hill
Carol_Hill
Central Florida!
Posts: 86,275
Joined: August 2000
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
20 members (Linas, S/Y Mockingbird, GettingThere, mgh, Manpot, knitsoftwear, Kennys, caribmichael, jadezar, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, 3 invisible), 386 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 32
C
cjrudy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 32
Hello all,

I already posted this in the USVI/Puerto Rico forum but thought I would also post here for some additional perspective. Was wondering if anyone has any information on the "Island View Guest House" on St. Thomas. My wife and I stayed there one night prior to a week on JVD 4-5 years ago and loved it. But there now seems to be mixed reviews on Trip Advisor and saw some mention on Facebook about their kids taking over running the place ? We're curious if they still serve dinners some nights etc ?

We have always wanted to go back just for a few nights but now are wondering if we should look for another place. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 889
Though I have never personally stayed there we do use them as an overnight for crew coming and going. I have always heard good things from their experience there.


S/V SeaTrek Explorer
www.seatrekbvi.com
Summer Camp at Sea for jr. high, high school and college age students.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5