Hi everyone!<br> Just got back Sunday night late so I am ready to post my report - I needed to recover! We had a great time as usual- weather was good a few partly cloudy days at first but that was ok for us since we were milk toast when we arrived and didn't want to overdo the sun. We stayed at the Summit which we like alot especially at the end of the day to come back and sit on the deck with the lagoon breezes it was heavenly!! We tried a few new restaurants this time (our biggest disapointment was that the Lolos were closed down).WE spent some time searching for the infamous ribs and believe it or not found them right outside our resort a new place called BB's corner grillWhich if your are into the island type ribs, chicken etc his are very good! We tried La Gondola in Sandy Ground and thought that the food was very good, service was great too! We also tried Indiana Jones and were not impressed- the food average and the service terrible! Another new place for us was Good Fellas and JImbo's and we thought that both were decent especially Jimbo's- We also hit our usuals PLP where we met some TTOLers Louise and David. We had dinner together and then hit Bamboo Bernies (where Ron and I spent several happy hours) for Ladies night- It was fun to be with them- That is the great thing about this board - expanding your cirlcle of friends while away form home!! Hot Tomatos, Tequila, Bananas and Lee's were our old standbys and we were not disapointed. The beaches were great not crowded at all Mullet, Baie Rouge, Plum and Cupecoy were wonderful!! I miss the water already- Did a little shopping in Marigot and on Front Street but did not make a major purchase for the first time! The island though off season and restauranteurs were complaining about the slow times I thought that traffic seemed busier than ever -go figure that one -Maho was so packed most nights we had to park way down by the Mullet resort and walk to get there! Over all we had a wonderful vacation- did not get KLM landing on my video camera for the second time I drug Ron off of the beach to do my filming. The plane ws late and then I could not find the plane in my little view finder!! watching the playback is hysterical it's like I am all over the place searching the sky and beach for it- you can hear it but can't see it- Last year I had the same problem!!<br>oh well there is always next year and I will have a new camera by then!!<br>[Linked Image]<br>SusanD