Thanks to all for the info prior to our trip. We had a great time, as usual. Even relaxed after our return! Not much to say, that others have not said in the past. Stayed at Club O... same as usual, although service and food at Papagayo have certainly taken a turn for the worst. We recommend the cheeseburgers and fries... lunch or dinner... some of the best anywhere. It was funny watching everyone order burgers for dinner. Should tell them something! Breakfast at Baywatch is the best deal on the beach. Coco beach breakfast was $40 for 2 omelettes, juice and coffee. Baywatch was $12. Went to Baywatch for ribs and the fish platter. Both were excellent and reasonably priced. Pedro's ribs sucked this trip. Never saw the grill lit. Don't know where they are cooking, but not there. Ribs and chicken were dry. Will not go back there since Baywatch is next door. Kakao was excellent for lunch as was Kontiki on our first trip. Second trip to Kontiki was terrible. Go figure. Seems to always depend on what you order. Our best dinners were at Tastevin and Auberge Gourmand. Tastevin has one of the finest veal tenderloin and wild mushroom ravioli dinners that I have ever eaten. As promised, here is my review of La Samanna... it sucked! Carol, you were right on. Don't know what my husband was thinking when he went a month ago! He swears it was waaay better. Lousy birthday dinner and the service was horrible with a capitol H. Needless to say the price was not worth it. Could have had 2 1/2 fancy dinners elsewhere. P.S. The volcano blew for my birthday. Talk about fireworks! What a mess! Sinuses have not been the same since. That's about it. We'll be glad to answer any questions.<br><br>Thanks again, Loretta and Ray