This year as a beach project I decided that I would once again measure the length of Orient Beach, but this time I measured the distances to each of the major attractions. Now when someone askes, "How far is it to Boo Boo Jams?", I know the answer.<br><br>All mileage was measured from the top step at Dolphin Watersports on the South end of Orient Beach. The last measurement is at the rocks at the north end of the beach.<br><br>Orient Beach mileage<br><br>Dolphin Watersports Blg. 0.00 Mile<br>Papagayo 0.05<br>Beach Chalet 52 0.11<br>The Perch 0.21<br>“The sign” 0.25<br>Pedro’s 0.29<br>Baywatch 0.32<br>Kontiki 0.39<br>Kakao 0.50<br>Monokini Shop 0.62<br>LaPlaya 0.68<br>Wakaikii 0.74<br>CoCo Beach 0.85<br>Unfinished Blg. 1.01<br>Boo Boo Jam 1.10<br>North end of beach 1.31<br><br>The significance of Beach Chalet 52 is that is the point where there was enough room on the beach to put one chair. The beach widened north of that point. South to Papagayos the beach has eroded to the fence. South of Papagayos there is similar erosion, but there is still beach so chairs can be use. The Unfinished building is the two story concrete structure north of CoCo that they are now once again working on.<br><br>