|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,010
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 2,734
Joined: March 2008
|
|
|
17 members (SharonfromSXM, mahokid, tangerine3, CaribbeanCanadians, snmhanson, Rumlover, marksxm, louismcc, 2Travelers, RickinAtlanta, WWII, SuzJon, 5 invisible),
421
guests, and
81
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
#2100
08/18/2003 06:47 PM
|
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
|
Anonymous
Unregistered
|
![[Linked Image]](/images/icons2/love.gif) Haven't been back to GC for 2 years and was beck this past week. It was as wonderful as I remember. We went to a great restaurant called Hooks right on 7MB. We own a timeshare there, but stayed at the Beachcomber as we left the condo to our friends and their little ones. The Beachcomber was fantastic. We had the unit that had the ocean view and I must say, it was worth every dime to sit on the sofa that faces the ocean, watch the sun go down while enjoying a fantastic glass of wine. Now I'm blue from missing it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|