Hi everyone! Thanks for all your input. Made me to decide on Hidden Beach for a vacation. Went for 4 nights. Returned
Friday Aug. 29. Went solo. Someone needed to run the business. Will definitely go back to Hidden Beach. The
hotel and property are beautiful. Brand new too! The food was excellent. Not buffet like some properties. Grilled
lobster every night if you want! Other choices included prime rib, filet mignon and rack of lamb as well
as a full array of seafood and pasta choices.

You will never want or have to look for a towel. They are everywhere.

Resort is quiet and there was no staff dancing on tables as previously suggested. The staff are the best I have seen anywhere, and
we are well travelled. They are striving to be the best resort in their catagory. If you ask me, they got it. They were
always asking if everything was okay, and whether they could do anything. I mean, always asking. Finally, I couldn't
take it anymore and said I wanted a massage. They had it arranged within a half hour. In fact, as a going away gift
from the hotel, I had a free massage on the last day. Totally unexpected. Way better than a fruit basket!

Did I talk enough about the food? This place is great. They will make anything you want and how you want it. Drinks are no
problem. You even have drinks in the room. Did not need to use the 24 hour room service, but I'm sure they were as
prompt as everywhere else. The staff were something else. They genuinely wanted to talk to you. I mean, really talk,
and they had plenty of time since the resort was rather slow when I was there. They would even join you for dinner, which
was nice since I was travelling solo. They were very interesting to talk to. Take the time and chat.

In summary, this is a quiet and beautiful resort with wonderful people working there. The food and drinks are top
shelf as well. I stress that it is a quiet vacation. They have a full activity schedule as well for the active. There is
scuba diving as well. The only activity I did was deep sea fishing (and sunbathing/reading).

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them.

Ray