11/1 to 11/15
Arrived on time from EWR with no problems. Cleared through customs/immigration with a breeze, might have helped that we were in the back of the plane and departed via the rear exit. Marius there with our car and off we went. About 1/2 hour from touch down to on the road. Had lunch at Layla's in Nettle Bay, which was excellent and relaxing, just what was needed for sand gavity to set in. Because of rain didn't get to a lot of restaurants that we wanted to, but tried some new ones this year.
Layla's - excellent, tables right in the sand on the beach with lots of shade from trees
Passangrahan House - lovely setting with excellent food
La Petite Cafe - great place to stop in Phillipsburg for lunch, crepes and pannini sandwiches
Greenhouse - best coconut shrimp on island as far as I'm concerned
Chesterfield's - first time we had breakfast there and it was pleasant and relaxing
Le Ti Coin Creole - owned by a very pleasant young gentleman, who was born in the house he now has as the restaurant, fixed my red snapper with a delightful creamy butter and garlic sauce (nothing left for the cat to eat when I was finished)
Le Chanteclair - the "unnameable desert" is above description, unfortunately we went there the beginning of the second week, and didn't return because of the rain
La Belle Epogue - great pizza
As usual the 2 weeks went by too fast, even with the rain. Only 50 weeks before our return.