Well here's the rest - the one good thing about the weather was that it did not impinge on our ability to get some really great meals....

Restaurants
I’ll keep the info brief and use 1-5 star rating and comment only when relevant:

Breakfast
Baywatch – 3 times – good as always – Andy didn’t open a couple of days because of the weather Rating *****
Coco – pretty good ***
Bikini – disappointing – very average food *
Tap 5 - in addition to the grocery store that has been there for some time, Tap 5 have opened a new store at the other end of the plaza. It caters for convenience food where the old location focuses on the grocery business. At the new location is more of a deli but also sells fresh pizza, croque monsieur, rotisserie chicken, coffee bevs etc. Many mornings I would drop in there after my morning walk and pick up coffee and breakfast to take back to the apartment – very convenient and very good. ****

Bad news Cafι Belge no longer opens for breakfast – no more Crepes. The ice cream place in the square does do crepes but I did not try them.

Lunch
Baywatch - Good as always *****
Hot Tomatoes – Nice place reasonable food ***
Papagayo - Very average **
Rics Place - Very good as always ****
Tap 5 - As above – take away snacks of various descriptions ****

Dinner
L’Auberge Gourmande – one of our favorites which was once again wonderful – please try the duck liver appetizer – it is to die for – at the upper end of the price range but value for money *****

Bistro Caraibes – again one of our favorites – took three couples with us this very rainy evening – everyone had a great time – the goats cheese and duck en croute appetizer was just too good *****

Le Plantation – nice atmosphere in the garden around the pool – food and service were very good – try the lobster and duck liver entrιe – yummy ****

Shivsagar – we love our Indian food and think this is the best place on the island – we were not disappointed ****

Cote Plage – good food and service – nice atmosphere in the Orient Village square ****

The Fish Bar – good basic food at very reasonable prices ***

Bikini – very disappointing *

Sebastianos – our first time and it will not be our last. It is difficult to pick out one dish as it was all excellent. This place also gets the “ best service “ award and we will be back there next year ****** ( yes 6 )

Due to the weather we spent a little too much time partying but we did meet a lot of fun people. Has some great parties at Bikini ( the food may not be that great but they still make the best margaritas on the island ) We especially had some fun with Patrick at the Oasis Bar – many thanks to him and whoever took the photos of the girls dancing on the tables to the Grease songs, please send me a copy.

Well that’s about it.
I’m planning the next trip already.

Tim