Left from Providence on November 14 in big wind storm and flight to Newark was "rock & roll". Had a 1 hour layouver in Newark and sat on the runway for aother hour cause they only had one runway open do to the winds. Flight to Mobay was smooth after about 20 minutes and landed about 35 minutes later than expected. Line through imigration was quick, picked up luggage and headed out to bus to head to resort. Even before I got on the bus I was approached to buy "gonja" Bus ride to resort was about 50 minutes plus anotehr 10 minute stop at the bus drivers brother in laws road side bar for a drink.Check in was quick at the resort, looked nice fromthe lobby. The rooms were ok. Not exactly clean but I was'nt expecting too much for what I paid. Got our trip for $612.00 for everything per person on Skyauctions.com and how much time do you spend in the room anyways! THe first two days were red flags on the beach which meant no water activities due to a storm at sea and they strongly suggested no swimming. They had moved their diving boats to a lagoon for protection. Saw quite a few weddings as they have a cute gazebo that juts out into the water along a stone pathway. Food was ok. Same thing everyday for breakfast but there was a large variety. The drinks were weak so I switched to Red Stripe Light. After two days of windy conditions (but with lots of sun) the water activites were opened up and we had a great time on the hobie cats, tubing, wave runners and kayacks. All were free except for the waverunners and we got freee rides on the tubing to make up for the two days without activiteis. There is lots for kids to do and they do a great job keeping them intertained with all kinds of games and activites. During the day they have power walking, yoga, water arobics and they have a pretty good gym at the resort. Was not impressed with the food but I can make do with fruit, yogurt and salad so I really didn't have a problem. THey do serve lots of lamb (chops, leg of lamb) which I took advantage of caue it's so expensive here at home. ALso made sure I took plenty of chicken and pork to cut up and feed the resident cats. They don't come near the restaurants but wait patiently on the other side of the pool for kind people. We did eat at the Italian restaurant two nights that had a 10.00 co pay and it was very good. THe beach was just ok at the resort so one day were went into Mo-bay and spent the day at Dr. Skate beach. It was very nice then we went shopping in town but I was not impressed with the merchandise after being in St. Martin in May..doesn't even compare. Also, I didn't like the hassling of the merchants trying to get you to come into their store. I would of shopped longer maybe if I didn't get hassled. Another day we went to Dunns Falls, It was about an hour from our resort but very much worth the trip. We hired a private driver and he waited for us. Cost us total 60.00 with extra tip (4 people in the mini van) Other than that we just vegged, read and enjoyed our selves at the resort. They have some pretty good bands and shows at night and a disco. ALso, they have shopping next to the resort at Bamboo Village where you can get some great deals from the locals. All in all, I had a great time. Not sure if I would go back since there are other islands I still want to see. Aruba & St. Martin are dear to my heart and I can't wait to go back again!