We just got home from 16 days in the BVIs. It was our best trip yet. Everything was fantastic; the boat, the weather, food and drinks, etc....

I'll get some pictures up and a full trip report in a few days, but I wanted to send a big thanks to the fine people who made my trip what it was...

Saildoggie, thanks for all your hard work with the flotilla and race. We had a blast hanging out with you and your family! You don't get enough credit for the hard work you do.

Dorna from Royal Consierge. Made our travels stress free. I'll dedicate a whole post later with more specifics!

BVI Yacht charters for providing us with a great boat and even better service. More on this later.

Everyone who participated in the dinghy poker run and Lobsta regatta, great times. We really enjoyed meeting new people and catching up with old friends.

Nick and Monica, thanks for all your hospitality!

It really was a great trip! We had two new people on board who had never been on a boat before. Thanks to everyone for welcoming them and making them feel like old friends!

Here is a quick sunset video from The Bight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS5FR9bkF0g&feature=youtu.be

I'll catch up on some rest and get the trip report out!