The Goddess and her sidekick, Cleta The Magnificent, are calling it 'people watching'. If I did it, it would be called ogling. Or worse. Not so much double standards as another example of what the fairer sex can get away with that would get us guys deep into hot water. Such as all those ladies reading 50 Shades on the beach last year. Hmm, I wonder what they are reading this year...

Four laps of the beach today and for some reason it's The Cure that are ringing around my head today. Maybe because I missed yesterday being Friday. When I'm with The Goddess, everyday is Friday.

Morning -- usual story: visit my friends at the bakery, shower, eat, head to the beach. In more or less that order. Settled into our usual spot, swam the beach, read some more, bobbed and smooched in the shallows with my baby, snoozed, read and then swam another length and suddenly it was lunchtime again. Do the laws of physics change somehow here and time speeds up? How can 3 hours get compressed into 47 minutes like that. (Actually, it's 46 minutes and 39 seconds, but I rounded up for simplicity's sake. And I added this parenthesis for laughs.)

Lunch was some sandwiches made for the previously mentioned ham with some Brie and pâté and the big question now is: who will get the remaining single roll of ham? It's not a trivial matter, let me tell you. I think it might go to Bella, the house dog and prettiest four-legged girl here at Club Fantastico. OK, so she's the only four-legged girl here at Club Fantastico. So shoot me.

Hey, guys! Guess what we did after lunch. If you guessed 'swim, snooze, bob, read' or any permutation of those for possible answers, award yourself a gold star and go to the top of the class.

As ever, the end of our beach day came round way too soon. T & L, our new friends at Club F needed a ride back up hill after some vehicular problems this morning. When we got back to our Caribbean home, we met the latest fellow guests, Jim & Rhonda (help me!), who are great fun and the welcome Happy Hour in their honour stretched well into the evening. So far into the evening, in fact, that this update is happening tomorrow instead of today. Talking of tomorrow, that is Larry & Cleta's last beach day before they go home. The beach is going to be emptier after that. At least, it will be to us. And that's all that really matters.

[Linked Image]