Tally for the day.
Croissants consumed: 2
Wine drunk: 1 bottle, rosé.
Cheeses eaten: 4, partially, still plenty left for tomorrow
Beaches swum: 4, Papagayo to Perch. By my calculation that makes 1 whole Orient Beach.
Pizzas demolished: 1
Beers sunk:a disappointing 3 and that's between two of us.
Dozes dozed: lost track
Breezes shot: too numerous to count.
Satisfied holiday makers: 2.

The Goddess surfaced ahead of me so I had to up my game and get motoring this morning to make sure I didn't incur her displeasure. The boulangerie was open again and I got to practice my French a little more with Malot while I picked up our croissants and a baguette for lunch. With a quick stop to pick up cheese and pâté to go with the baguette, we were on the beach by around 9:30 and settled into loungers beside Larry & Cleta. There was a dead bikini under one of the loungers and our neighbors filled us in on the story. The previous day a young couple from South Dakota (I don't know if that is an important detail) had been having an extended liquid lunch and the bikini belonged to the girl. They weren't staying at Club O, so gawd knows how they got back. A couple of hours later, this young guy comes walking up the beach looking for the debris of yesterday's good time. He gathered up the bikini and moved on to try to find his shoes. Been there, done that, got a drawerful of t-shirts.

It was hot on the beach today! We put our sensible heads on and stayed under the umbrella for most of the day, braking cover when a swim or a run to the Perch, where Willy is now back in the saddle and the drinks have regained their usual potency.

After last night's culinary adventures, we ordered-in pizza and drank beer and are now heading for an early night after a stint in the jacuzzi and a last swim as we deal with some sun-induced tiredness. More of the same tomorrow, folks.

[Linked Image]