Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,155
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
tnw2007
tnw2007
Delray Beach, FL, USA
Posts: 83
Joined: November 2007
Today's Birthdays
tag2some
Who's Online Now
4 members (Wingman, MrE, Nate C, 1 invisible), 682 guests, and 180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#228966 06/29/2020 10:49 AM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Eric's brother is more brave than I am. He has spent the past week on St. Croix. Unfortunately they have had a lot of Sahara dust, but the view today from his patio (the day he is due to come home!!) the sky is beautiful.

[Linked Image]


Carol Hill
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 3
T
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
T
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,257
Likes: 3
Nice pic. I stayed at the big Marriott there a couple years ago. I liked the island but it felt more residential than vacation to to me.

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
We've never stayed on STX, visited there on a cruise once. It is more residential, I think. I'm hoping that he will post a trip report at some point.


Carol Hill
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 30
J
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
J
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 30
We are definitely not very touristy, maybe halfway between STT and NGD?

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,281
Likes: 192
laugh I never knew what the airport designation was for Anegada! smile


Carol Hill

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5